How to Reprint Checks in QuickBooks?
The introduction of QuickBooks has changed the accounting and bookkeeping world fully. Designed for the small and average-sized business owners, this software allows you to manage the cash flows, tax payments, payrolls etc. Along with this, it also permits you to print checks by blending it with the software. But there might be a situation when you have to reprint the same and this might cause problems for the user if he doesn’t know how to reprint checks in QuickBooks. Fret not as this blog comprises all methods with the help of which you can reprint the checks easily and run your business hassle-free.
Why do the checks need to be reprinted?
Before turning to the methods to reprint the checks, it is imperative to know the need of reprinting the checks. Below are mentioned some of the reasons that are responsible for reprinting the checks in QB.
- When your previous check might be damaged in the printer.
- Maybe your check got misplaced.
- It might be possible that you want to reprint paystubs because of the personal usage.
Methods to Reprint the Checks with Ease
Wondering how to reprint the checks in QuickBooks? The user can easily reprint the checks by tracking them within the software. All you need to do is make a search for the checks and follow the below mentioned steps to complete the procedure.
Find the Checks
- Firstly, the user needs to find out the checks to initiate the reprint option.
- Select the Print Preview and click on the add checks and tap on the Printers tab.
- The checks you have selected will be getting printed.
Get the check reprinted
Here are two options to reprint the check and it will take a couple of minutes to reprint the same with these steps.
- First of all, the user will have to click on the lists.
- Now, select the chart of accounts.
- Double click the checking accounts and click on the check you want to print.
- Tap on the print icon and finally click on the save button and then exit.
- To initiate the process, click on the edit/ void checks.
- The user will have to enter the paycheck date in show paychecks from and through boxes.
- You will have to double click on the employee’s name to see the paycheck.
- Select the print icon and assign the check number.
- Once you are done with this process, click on the Ok button.
I hope these above-mentioned steps are the best answer to your question of how to reprint checks in QuickBooks. With the help of this blog, you have surely got an idea of how reprinting of these checks will be done. Each of these methods is easy to understand and execute. If you still have queries about the same, then fret not call support for QuickBooks Error and get your issues solved in less than no time.