QuickBooks is generally aimed at satisfying the accounting and bookkeeping needs of small and medium-sized business owners. It is integrated with multiple services that make this software worth-choosing. One such is Intuit Merchant Services or it is also known as QB Payments that comprises all kinds of merchant processing. This is generally used to process credit and debit card payments at prices as low as 1.50%. This is a kind of financial processing service that enables the users to access transactions through a safe medium such as debit card, credit card, RFID and a lot more.
This service mainly bridges the gap between banks and clients through the point of sale system, payment gateway, online transaction processing etc. It is an intermediary platform that is merged with QB accounting software to offer a wide number of benefits. Furthermore, with the help of this, you can also get services like E-Voicing, ACH Payments, E-Commerce etc at an affordable price. Let’s get to know about several aspects associated with this platform here.
How to Login for Intuit Merchant Services?
If you are a QB user and trying to initiate the Intuit Merchant Services Login, then carry out the below-mentioned procedure step by step and get it done in less than no time.
- First of all, login to the QB online and jump to the Settings tab and click on the same to move ahead.
- Move your cursor to the Accounts and Settings tab and tap on it.
- Select the Payments option and then go to the Manage details option.
- Once you are done with the same, a new tab will be opened on the screen and this tab is none other than Intuit Merchant Services Center.
How is Intuit Merchant Services integrated with QuickBooks?
A lot depends on the version of QuickBooks you are using and plans you have. Let’s find out the detailed information of the plans that you can choose according to your needs.
QuickBooks Online Payments
- This is the basic and the most useful plan for all QuickBooks Online users. With the help of this, you can easily send invoices, swipe and accept transactions with sales receipts.
- This allows the users to connect with QB Gopayment readers to accept the payments by using the mobile set.
- It offers an exceptional benefit of auto-populating invoices and sales receipts from the product and service catalog.
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS)
- This plan of Intuit Merchant Services is compatible with QB desktop and allows you to indulge in a variety of activities such as accepting payments, ring sales, tracking inventory and many more to count.
- Please note down the fact that ACH transfers in QuickBooks Point of Sale is nothing to do with QB Desktop.
- This basically aims towards total automation and there is no need to enter any data or information as it automatically auto-populates invoices for you.
- Luckily, you can purchase the hardware for QB POS from any third-party vendor.
QuickBooks Desktop Payments
There is no denying the fact that it is difficult to accept mobile payments with QuickBooks Desktop payments. Opt for this plan and enjoy several benefits.
- Using this plan, you can easily send invoices, and accept swiped transactions on the go.
- Note down the fact that ACH transfers are not free and you will be charged $1 per transaction.
- This Intuit Merchant Services plan allows users to make the use of API and Payment Gateway in the hosted page.
- It is compatible with all the major shipping cart providers.
- It is to be noted that you cannot get an ACH transfer facility in this plan.
- GoPayment is a payment interface integrated with QB and allows the users to accept payments via mobile and tab.
- It also permits to enter quick sale through the items library without choosing the product.
- With the help of this, you can also collect the taxes and tips.
Opting for Intuit Merchant Services is a good decision as it not only makes transactions easy but also makes the business process smooth. If you need expert help, then go for QuickBooks Support via Chat at any time and seek guidance.