QuickBooks error 81832 occurs when you’re trying to sign in to QuickBooks Online (QBO). It also happens when you’re trying to downgrade your QuickBooks online plan.
Solutions To Fix QuickBooks Error 81832
Problem 1: Unable To Sign In To Quickbooks Online.
Below are some tips to solve QuickBooks error 81832:
- Try signing into your QBO using a private browser (incognito). It will help us check if you have a browser-related issue (cache and cookies).
- Open the incognito tab on your browser (ctrl+shift+n) and try signing into QuickBooks online. This step is to check if you’re having cache or cookies-related issues.
Try these methods for different browsers:
- For Google Chrome: Press Ctrl + Shift + N
- Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + P
- For Safari Browser: Control + Option + P
If you can sign in successfully, go back to your default browser and clear the browser cache to refresh the system. If the problem persists, contact eBetterBooks accounting support team to repair the issue.
Problem 2: When You Try To Downgrade The QBO Plan.
You may also encounter QuickBooks Error code:-81832 while you try to downgrade your plan. Also, connected third-party apps can cause this error.
The following error message pops up when you face the error:
“Unable to process your request at this time. Please sign out and try again later. If the issue persists, please contact support and reference this message. (Error code:-81832)”
To get rid of the error and downgrade your plan successfully, we’d recommend turning off these features or disconnecting the third-party apps temporarily. You can see the detailed steps in this article on how to complete the process: Downgrade your QuickBooks Online plan.
After changing your plan, you can go back to your regular QuickBooks Online activities.