How to Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error?
Be it organizing your expenses, monitoring your cash flow or keeping your tax compliant, QuickBooks has got you covered. This versatile application is an integral part of almost all major business owners and makes their professional life as seamless as possible. But keeping its glory apart, QuickBooks is too just an application that is prone to the errors. It can get caught up to the messy errors that are tough to handle. If you are facing while running QuickBooks Desktop, then get it solved now and protect your system from crashing.
Unrecoverable errors are basically the random errors that are caused due to the incomplete installation of an update, damage of the data file, program code that requires repair or any other system issues. Let’s find out what kinds of errors are categorized as unrecoverable errors and how to fix them for a smooth functioning of the system.
Types of QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
|02457 79428||20888 41171||13730 84631|
|00000 14775||00000 15204||00227 55008|
|00551 46274||15563 13890||13824 75582|
|19758 63847||20103 33023|
While opening or working on your Intuit desktop, you might get the message of Unrecoverable Error. The most common reasons why you receive such message are:
- Computer issues
- Program codes need repairing
- Missing or incomplete QuickBooks Updates
- Damage to your data
How to Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error like a Pro?
What should you do when a message box with Unrecoverable Error pops up on your screen while working? Let’s go through a few options that will help you in either avoiding the problem or fixing the same.
Solution 1: Stop QB from opening all Windows at the time of start-up
This is the most prominent and tried-and-tested method to get rid of this issue within the least possible time. Check out the step-by-step procedure here to apply this method.
- Double-click the QB application icon and Press Alt while doing the same.
- When the system asks for the password, release the Alt key and enter the password.
- Click OK
- Press the Alt again when the application launches.
- Release the Alt key now.
Please close all windows when the application launches or simply click ‘Close all Windows’ before exiting.
Also Read:- QuickBooks Error Code 80070057
Solution 2: Get the company file copied to your desktop
Yet another option to get rid of this issue is to change the location of the company file. This method basically sets limitations on the storage path of the file which is why this method works to eradicate QuickBooks unrecoverable error.
- Find the folder in which your company file is stored and click to open the same. Use the Locate button to find the QBW file.
- Get the file copied and pasted on the desktop.
- Now, you will have to initiate the QB while pressing the Ctrl key till it shows ‘No Company File is there’.
- Browse the file you copied and pasted on the desktop and tap to open the same.
Solution 3: Open the Sample File
If you are unable to open the company file, then give another try by opening the sample file by following the below-mentioned procedure.
- Open the Intuit application while tapping the Ctrl key.
- Tap on the Ctrl key till the message shows on the screen that says no company file is there to open.
- Tap on ‘Open the Sample File’.
- Choose one of the sample files and click to open the same.
Please note down the fact that if the QB application prompts you to update the operation, then click OK without thinking twice.
Solution 4: Get the QB updated
The next best method to fix the unrecoverable errors is to update the QuickBooks with the service pack by performing the following steps.
- Open QuickBooks while pressing the Ctrl key.
- Go to the Help section and click on Update QuickBooks.
- On the update screen, you can click on Update Now.
- Choose the New Features.
- Now is the time to tap on the Get Updates.
- After the update close the application, now your system is ready to go.
Solution 5 : Restore Backup with Auto Data Recovery Tool
- You can restore your QuickBooks backup files with the help of QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery procedure.
- This steps will also help you to solve the Unrecoverable errors
Solution 6: Suppress your QB Desktop
There are two ways to suppress your QB desktop.
Step 1: Suppress the desktop while opening QuickBooks
- Press the Ctrl key and hold it until the QB Application icon opens.
- Click the icon and again press Ctrl key until No Company Open window appears.
Step 2: Suppress the desktop while accessing the Company File
- The user will have to select the Company File from the No Company Open window.
- Press and hold the Alt key and then click to the open icon.
- You will then redirected to the login credentials and enter the username and password to access your account. Please note down the fact that you will have to release the Alt key first before entering the credentials.
- Press the Alt key and tap on the Ok button.
- The user will have to hold the Alt key till the file opens completely.
Solution 7: Create a new windows admin
Yet another way to eradicate QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error is to create a new Windows admin. This procedure might vary from one window to another.
For Windows 7 and 8
- Press Windows + R to open the Run window.
- There, you need to enter the Control Board and tap on the Ok button.
- Select the User Accounts tab and go to the Manage another account tab.
- Thereafter, tap on the Create New Account tab and then add the name of the account.
- The user will have to choose the Administrator tab and after that, hit the Create Account tab to get the procedure done.
For Windows 8.1
- Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
- Click to open the Control Panel.
- Go to User Accounts > manage Another Account > Other Accounts > Add an Account tab.
- There, you will have to choose an option that says Sign in without a Microsoft Account and then move to the local accounts tab.
- Enter your username, password and password hint and hit the Next button.
- The screen will then go back to the Manage other accounts window. There, you will have to choose the just created account and click on the Edit button.
- Choose the administrator tab from the drop-down menu.
- Tap on the Ok button to finish the process.
Solution 8: Check how many users get affected with this error
It is important to find out how many users are getting affected with QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error. Here, we are providing two steps. Follow to fix them.
Condition 1: If a regular individual is affected
- First of all, go to the Company Menu and click on the Set up users and password tab.
- Thereafter, tap on the Setup users tab and then click on the Set up Customers and Roles button.
- Hit the Add user icon.
- Enter the username and password and hit the Next button.
- You can also customize the user as needed before clicking the Finish button.
- Select Company/ logoff option in the File menu.
- Sign in the QB file by entering the credentials just added.
Condition 2: If the admin user is affected
- Download and run QB file doctor tool.
- This tool will automatically find out the problem and solve the same in no time.
The support team is available all the time to assist your issues and thus you can connect with them at any instance time without thinking twice. The team members are highly professional and have an expertise in fixing such types of issues and thus you can feel free to contact them. They are available even in the odd hours and on the public holidays and thus will offer an instant solution in the hour of need. One can either connect with them through SMS, Email or in person and they will get back to you within little or no time.
Don’t hesitate in contacting them as they are capable enough of solving your issues in no time. So, what are you waiting for now? Dial-out their numbers now and seek quick guidance on all the problems that you are facing in your Intuit system. If you still face any trouble, then fret not and call the support team to fix this QuickBooks Error within the least possible time. One can reach out to the QuickBooks support team phone number +1-877-349-3776 at any time for further help.
Related Article:- Update QuickBooks Desktop