Paystubs are one of QuickBooks’ most useful features for distributing employee paychecks. Taking security into consideration, QuickBooks does not allow users to email paystubs as attachments to their employees. Also, some users face problems with the QuickBooks Paystub password. Employees receive their paystubs after their paychecks are sent to the intuit official website. To gain entry, they must first sign in.
Do you know how to submit a paystub password via email in QuickBooks online? If that’s the case, let’s quickly review it before moving on to password management in QuickBooks paystub password.
To Send A Paystub Directly to Your Staff, Follow These Steps:
- Launch your QuickBooks Online account.
- From the left menu, select the employee’s option.
- After that, choose an employee, then go to the paycheque list tab, find the one you want to contact, and open it by selecting the net pay number.
- Select print and obey the on-screen instructions to print.
Note: If you don’t see a paystub instead of a paycheck, you’ll need to change your printing preferences.
Need For QuickBooks Paystub Password
Whenever the accountant sends the pay stubs to the employees with help of an email from the QuickBooks Desktop, the sender needs a unique password for authentication. Consequently, such a password commonly knows as the QuickBooks paystub password. Keep reading this blog to know more about QuickBooks paystub passwords.
QuickBooks Paystub Password Specifications
To email paystubs from QuickBooks Desktop, you’ll need a password that meets the following criteria:
- The first three characters of the employee’s last name must be replaced by their DOB in MMDDYY
- Non-alpha characters should be avoided.
- If the employee’s last name is less than three letters, use the entire last name but leave out the first.
- The first letter of the last name may only be in upper case if it is an expanded character, and it must be in lowercase letters.
How to Reset QuickBooks Paystub Password?
Now we’ll learn how to enter the paystub by resetting the employee’s password. First, we’ll go over the steps that you’ll need to take.
- The employee tab should be selected.
- After that, choose the employee’s name.
- In the paychecks record access, tap on edit.
- After that, select Reset Password from the drop-down menu.
The following are the steps that an employee should take to reset their password on their own:
- Employees can access their pay records here.
- Pick “forgot password” and respond to the security question that appears on the screen.
- Employees are then given a temporary QuickBooks paystub password.
- Employees obtain a password via email, which they must enter and follow the login instructions.
Process To Print More than One QuickBooks Paystub
The following is the process to print one or more than one QuickBooks paystub:
- Proceed with clicking on the ‘File’ menu.
- After that, choose the ‘Print Forms’ option.
- Select the ‘Print Stubs’ tab.
- Now, you have to choose your bank account.
- Select the range of dates.
- After that, click on the ‘Print paystubs’ option.
- Choose the paystubs that you want to print for the QuickBooks paystub password.
- In case, you want to print pay stubs for different employees, you can filter with the help of the ‘Employees’ drop-down menu.
- Press the ‘Preferences’ option to classify the data of particular employees.
- Select the ‘Preview’ button and check if there is an error.
- If everything is accurate, click on the ‘Print pay stubs’ option.
Hopefully, the above-given information is useful for you to get rid of this problem. But if you are still facing any issues with your software and need professional assistance, regarding accounting, bookkeeping & accounting software-related issues then feel free to get in touch with Certified Experts at +1-860-325-4922. The USA-based ProAdvisors will provide all sorts of assistance related to the software 24/7.