QuickBooks is a widely used US-based accounting software that enables small-business owners and accounting professionals to easily maintain their operational records. There is not a single software that is completely error-free, so does QuickBooks. There is an error called, QuickBooks Error Code 102, that users tend to face. This is generally a banking error.
Symptoms of Error Code 102
- Programs lock-up.
- The performance of the computer reduces.
- Crashing of the system.
- Issues in installing.
- Issues in starting the computer or in shut-down.
- Simultaneously flashes blue screen.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 102
- Issues in browser options.
- Multiple meta-plugin installed.
- Connectivity issue with the Operating System.
- Corrupted network devices.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error 61
Methods to Fix the QuickBooks Error Code 102
Method 1. Re-starting.
- Click ‘Ok’ on the error and re-start the computer.
- Open QuickBooks, go to QuickBooks Point of Sale “POS”.
- If the error still exists, Choose Start and click ‘Run’.
- From open field, type.MSC extension services.
- Press ‘Ok’.
- Right-click on the QuickBooks Database Server Manager and click ‘Start’.
- If the ‘Start’ option is not responding, Click on ‘Re-start’.
Method 2. Checking your Bank’s site.
- Check the link your bank provided for online banking services. Log-in if you are able to.
- Check that your account history, transaction records, and account summary are visible without any error.
- You can also manually update your QuickBooks Online account if you don’t see any need for maintenance of your banking site.
- In case errors are detected from the banking site, you should wait 24 hours before log-in again, for the proper maintenance of the site.
- You are most likely to get this error if your bank account is new or you have recently issued a credit card from the bank.
- Sometimes, a new bank account’s server finds difficulty connecting.
- If the issue still exists after 24 hours, you should contact your bank account officials.
For Automatic Updates
Automatic updates generally start from 3 AM Pacific Time to your Online Banking Account.
In some cases, the Inability to access the updated information of QuickBooks Online Server to a specific bank account. It leads to a delay in fixing the server for up to 5 hours. The information provided will be based on shares of your bank account with the QuickBooks application.
Know the time for updates
- Proceed to the Banking menu.
- Select Update in the right corner.
- Click on the update button in the right corner.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
Method 3. Installing an Error Fix Tool.
- Install QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool on your computer.
- From the ‘Quick Scan’, Scan your PC.
- It will take some time to scan entirely.
- Click ‘Fix All’ to fix all the errors at once.
Method 4. Troubleshooting.
- Go to the ‘Search’ option.
- Press the keys ‘Windows +W’.
- Type ‘Troubleshooting’ and click.
- Select the ‘View All’ option.
- Click on ‘Windows Update’.
- Click ‘Run’ the troubleshooter.
This article covers the maximum possible information regarding QuickBooks Error 102. If you still get any queries or want any QuickBooks Error support help and guidance, feel free to chat with us.
Read more Related Articles:-