QuickBooks is a widely used US-based accounting software that enables small-business owners and accounting professionals to easily maintain their operational records. There is not a single software that is completely error-free, so does QuickBooks. There is an error called, QuickBooks Error Code 102, that users tend to face. This is generally a banking error.
Symptoms of Error Code 102
- Programs lock-up.
- The performance of the computer reduces.
- Crashing of the system.
- Issues in installing.
- Issues in starting the computer or in shut-down.
- Simultaneously flashes blue screen.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 102
- Issues in browser options.
- Multiple meta-plugin installed.
- Connectivity issue with the Operating System.
- Corrupted network devices.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error 61
Methods to Fix the QuickBooks Error Code 102
Method 1. Re-starting.
- Click ‘Ok’ on the error and re-start the computer.
- Open QuickBooks, go to QuickBooks Point of Sale “POS”.
- If the error still exists, Choose Start and click ‘Run’.
- From open field, type.MSC extension services.
- Press ‘Ok’.
- Right-click on the QuickBooks Database Server Manager and click ‘Start’.
- If the ‘Start’ option is not responding, Click on ‘Re-start’.
Method 2. Checking your Bank’s site.
- Check the link your bank provided for online banking services. Log-in if you are able to.
- Check that your account history, transaction records, and account summary are visible without any error.
- You can also manually update your QuickBooks Online account if you don’t see any need for maintenance of your banking site.
- In case errors are detected from the banking site, you should wait 24 hours before log-in again, for the proper maintenance of the site.
- You are most likely to get this error if your bank account is new or you have recently issued a credit card from the bank.
- Sometimes, a new bank account’s server finds difficulty connecting.
- If the issue still exists after 24 hours, you should contact your bank account officials.
For Automatic Updates
Automatic updates generally start from 3 AM Pacific Time to your Online Banking Account.
In some cases, the Inability to access the updated information of QuickBooks Online Server to a specific bank account. It leads to a delay in fixing the server for up to 5 hours. The information provided will be based on shares of your bank account with the QuickBooks application.
Know the time for updates
- Proceed to the Banking menu.
- Select Update in the right corner.
- Click on the update button in the right corner.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
Method 3. Installing an Error Fix Tool.
- Install QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool on your computer.
- From the ‘Quick Scan’, Scan your PC.
- It will take some time to scan entirely.
- Click ‘Fix All’ to fix all the errors at once.
Method 4. Troubleshooting.
- Go to the ‘Search’ option.
- Press the keys ‘Windows +W’.
- Type ‘Troubleshooting’ and click.
- Select the ‘View All’ option.
- Click on ‘Windows Update’.
- Click ‘Run’ the troubleshooter.
Hopefully, the above-given information is useful for you to get rid of this problem. But if you are still facing any issues with your software and need professional assistance, regarding accounting, bookkeeping & accounting software-related issues then feel free to get in touch with Certified Experts at +1-860-325-4922. The USA-based ProAdvisors will provide all sorts of assistance related to the software 24/7.
Read more Related Articles:-