How to Integrate QuickBooks with Salesforce?
QuickBooks is the leading accounting and bookkeeping software that is designed ideally for small and medium-sized business owners. To multiply its benefits by manifolds, it now allows the users to make Salesforce QuickBooks Integration. It offers complete visibility to your business and let you know how it is running and where it needs improvement. Salesforce is the widely used CRM software and allows you to view the important client information without having to open the QB. Along with this, it is also used to manage the orders and in finding the item pricing.
This integration mainly works together to share the information between accounting and sales that includes sales order, customer information and invoicing. In addition to this, it increases productivity and reduces duplicate entries. Let’s find out some of the important factors that are important to consider while making this integration along with the method to integrate the same.
Versions of Salesforce for QuickBooks
The user must note down the fact that two versions are available to choose from i.e. Group and Professional.
Up to the 5 members limits in this version. It is the basic edition and is ideal for small business owners and companies. It offers a variety of benefits to the users such as lead management, email integration, content management, lead scoring and many more to count.
This is the advanced version of the Salesforce for QuickBooks and has no user limit. From Group Edition, marketing campaigns to product tracking and content management and everything in between, it has it all to make your business run smooth.
Factors to be considered while making Salesforce QuickBooks Integration
Before integrating Salesforce with QuickBooks, it is imperative to know some of the factors that are needed to be taken into concern.
- Version of QB and Salesforce
First of all, it is important to consider which version of QB and Salesforce are you currently using to integrate. The user must note the fact that the product has both a desktop and cloud version and thus you must know which version you are integrating with each other.
- Final objective of integration
Yet another important factor to be concerned is the major objective of Salesforce QuickBooks Integration. Also, it is imperative to know that you are looking for one-way integration or two whether you are looking for a system that only gets information and or also allows the users to change the value or not.
- Edition of Salesforce
The third important factor to consider is the type of edition of Salesforce you are using. It offers easy integration API’s and professional editions will only work if the system has been certified. Also, you will have to upgrade the edition to make this integration.
- What is ROI on the integration?
The next important factor that should be taken into consideration is the ROI on the integration. The user must have to estimate the time saved by this integration and then multiply the same by the hourly wage of the employee whose time is saved by the integration. Thereafter, you need to subtract the license and the integration cost. In addition to this, you will also have to consider the payback period as well.
Also Read: QuickBooks CRM Integration Solutions
Salesforce for QuickBooks – Intuit
- The group version of Intuit merges QuickBooks client list with the Salesforce Account. With the help of this, you can get a clear version of the client lists such as credit limit, existing estimates, open balance, sales orders, sales history, and Salesforce Invoices. This integration basically simplifies the work between both the software and thus enhances productivity by manifolds.
- This integration doesn’t cost you much as you will get a free 14-day trial. The client will have to pay $18 per month per organization in the first three months and later this price will rise to $25 per month.
- If you go for the professional edition, then you are eligible to enjoy a 30-day free trial. In this, you will have to pay $60 per month for the first three months and $65 per month later on.
Salesforce for QuickBooks – Work at
- This is quite different from the above-mentioned method and thus, needs professional experts. The specialists create this category of integration. It allows you to sync new QB items and therefore, generates invoices, updates your QB list with Salesforce and a lot more to count.
- When it comes to cost, this category is quite expensive to afford. The client will have to pay $99 for the Salesforce Professional and $499 per month for Salesforce Enterprise.
Salesforce for QuickBooks – Breadwinner
- This is yet another important category of Salesforce QuickBooks Integration and allows you to revamp the cash flow with enhancement in the payment option. In addition to this, it decreases the chances of duplication of the information to the great extent. It also gives the kick start to the process of sales and billing.
- This category of integration makes sure that clients are getting invoices on time without any duplication of data or without having any delay.
- It also eradicates all departmental hindrances and, therefore, allows you to share the account’s recoverable data safely and securely.
- With the help of this, the user can easily generate reports and dashboards on their QB online. You can get insight of the information and affix the automated alert to improvise the same.
Salesforce for QuickBooks – DBSync
- Among all, this category of integration is extremely simple and easily fits your budget. It is capable of merging accounts and products with QuickBooks Desktop to facilitate the users.
- The most notable advantage of this integration is that it allows you to merge sales order, inventory management, automate invoices, payment installments, and other procedures. With the help of this, you can easily get rid of manual data entry and thus avoid errors and duplication of the information.
- It also streamlines the process of the Order to Cash and Procure to Pay and thereby, saves your time and effort.
How to Connect Salesforce with QuickBooks?
The key issue is how to make Salesforce QuickBooks Integration with ease? To connect your Salesforce account with QuickBooks, you will have to use one of the pre-built apps available on the AppExchange. The group edition will sync your client list with your Salesforce account. Also, the new Intuit App Center is available if you are using the QB Pro.
If you are still facing trouble while integrating Salesforce with QuickBooks, then Chat with Support team for QuickBooks at any time and seek prompt guidance.
Read More Related Articles:-
QuickBooks Integration with Amazon
QB Premier Plus 2021
QuickBooks Stripe Integration