How to Integrate Stripe with QuickBooks?
Managing your business accounts is imperative for running your business smoothly and that is why Stripe QuickBooks Integrations is preferred. It helps in managing the cash flows especially if your business involves sending and receiving payments using stripe. This integration is very much similar to the bank account and provides different payment options to the website owners to send or receive payment through the internet. This is one of the leading payment gateways available till date to choose.
There are several reasons owing to which this method is considered as unique such as:
- It has its own unique payment process.
- Have its own set of approved users.
- Stripe integration uses its own currency. The best thing is that it changes the currency automatically, no matter whatever currency you are using while doing payments. For this, you can only make payment through your bank account.
Can Stripe Integrate with QuickBooks?
This third-party account integration is an extremely simple way to integrate your Stripe data with Intuit. It not just integrates the data but also vendors, customers, fees, charges, and taxes as well with the QuickBooks. Let’s find out the procedure by which you can easily make QuickBooks Stripe Integration in less than no time.
Step 1: Begin the Integration of Stripe with QB
- To initiate the process, connect your QB Company with stripe through Stripe.
- Once this connection is established, the app starts managing and receiving information automatically about the previous and ongoing payments.
Also Read:- QuickBooks CRM Integration Solutions
Step 2: Get your previous tripe transactions integrated
- When the Stripe and QB Online has been connected online via app, the user can easily make search for the previous information available inside the app to eventually integrate the same to your Intuit account.
- The app also boosts the alternative tracker method that protects your book from double entry. Therefore, you can always integrate your information online.
Step 3: Integrate the ongoing Stripe Transactions
- The user will find two options i.e. auto-sync and manual sync. You can select any of these options and if the app integrates your ongoing stripe transaction automatically.
- The user can manually decide what data to be integrated and what not.
- Make sure to check all the transactions inside the app along with their current status.
- QuickBooks Stripe Integration can easily strip and automate the bookkeeping and integrates into existing QuickBooks invoices.
Step 4: Sync automatically and add new customer
- It is easy to synchronize your stripe account with your QB account.
- With the help of this synchronization, you don’t need to work manually and everything will be done automatically.
- The user can just focus on their work without getting worried about adding new customers, sync the ongoing transactions and a lot more.
Method to Sync your QB account with Stripe
Connecting the Stripe App with your existing QB Account is not tough and you can do the same by following the below mentioned step by step procedure.
- Access your QB accounting software.
- On the left corner of the QB dashboard, you will find a Banking option. Click on the same and move ahead.
- Tap on the Connect button that is available under the QB dashboard.
- In front of the dashboard, you will find the Stripe icon. Hit the same.
- Thereafter, the user will find the Next option. Click on the same to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Add the email address that is linked with the Stripe account and enter the password to login your account.
- Once you signed up your account, go back to the QB.
- There, you will find the steps for the QuickBooks Stripe Integration. Click on the next button.
- If you don’t have the Stripe account, then create the one by tapping on the Pencil icon.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the Stripe account and hit the Next button.
- Now, you will have to mention the date on which you want to do the transaction.
- Once you are done with adding such information, click on the Save button.
- This finally syncs your Stripe account with the QB Accounting software.