How to Fix QuickBooks PDF Converter?
As the name implies, QuickBooks PDF Converter is the feature introduced by Intuit to convert Company’s QB reports into PDF format. Designed with the simple user interface, this tool allows you to make this conversion in a blink of an eye. In addition to this, QB PDF Converter lets you share your files and documents with various associates who are not part of the QB family. Let’s find out some of the benefits of using this feature along with the procedure to install this tool on your system.
How to Install QB PDF Converter?
Getting QB PDF Converter installed on the system is not at all a challenging task. All you have to do is follow the step-by-step procedure given here and install QuickBooks PDF Converter in less than no time.
- First of all, tap on the QB icon on the Windows desktop and select properties.
- Go to the open file location and open the Windows Explorer Window.
- Click to install the application on your system.
- Tap on the OK Button once you are done with the installation process.
- Go to the Windows Start Button and select the Run option.
- Find out the types of control printers in the open field.
- Click on the Ok button and open printers and faxes.
- Select the document converter and change its name which you can easily find.
Benefits of Using QB PDF Converter
QB PDF Converter offers innumerable benefits to the users and, therefore, you are advised to install the same on your system and avail all such advantages. Some of them are mentioned here for the users’ sake of convenience.
- Third-Party Utility
Although, it is a part of QuickBooks, but is compatible with all third-parties so that you can easily convert the file without thinking twice. It works as a printer and has its own drivers.
- Convert all files
No matter what type of document you have, this tool is capable of converting all types of files into PDF format in less than no time. From balance sheet to reconciliation expenses or statements and everything in between, it is capable of creating PDF files from any QB report.
- Email and Sharing
Once the file is converted to the PDF format, you can easily email the same to the associates. Also, this tool allows you to upload the file on the webserver like a computer network, intranet etc. The user can file this PDF file by using any software that is capable of opening such types of documents.
Also Read:- How to Fix QuickBooks Email Error
Steps to Convert QB File to PDF
Follow the given steps to convert the QB report to the PDF file.
- Tap on the file and print.
- Click the down arrow present next to the Printer.
- Select the QuickBooks PDF Converter XX where this XX indicates the version of this tool that is installed on your system.
- Hit the Print button to start the converter.
- Enter the file name and finally click on the save button to save the PDF file.
Hope this blog offers you the information that is enough to use this tool easily; however, if still you have a doubt, then call QuickBooks error support +1-877-349-3776 at any time and seek further guidance.