QuickBooks Error Code 6000 301
No matter how effective software is, there are certain conditions where you get encountered with errors. One such issue is QuickBooks Error Code 6000 301. This error mainly occurs when the Intuit attempts to open the Company File. This error totally prohibits the user from working on the system and thus hinders productivity. If you want to fix this error, then follow these steps. These methods will surely fix the error and allow you to work smoothly.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error 12037
Causes of QB Error 6000 301
There are several causes that lead to the error 6000 301. Let’s take a look at some of them.
- The prominent cause of this error is the damaged single or multiple files of QuickBooks Desktop Support such as TLG, DSN etc.
- Damaged Company File.
- Yet another cause of this QuickBooks Error Code 6000 301 is the installation of the encryption software. It will surely hamper the work in progress.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 301?
It is advised to follow the below-mentioned procedure step by step to root out this error from your system. Don’t miss out on any single step to avoid further hiccups.
Step 1: Update the Software
- First of all, users are advised toUpdate QuickBooksto the latest version and it will surely help you in wiping out of the issues.
Step 2: QuickBooks Support Files
To eradicate this error, the user must have to rename the QB Support Files by using the below mentioned steps.
- Open the Company File save location.
- Make a search for the extensions like .tlg, .nd, and .dsn.
- Rename all files and add .old with them.
- Now, the files will be generate automatically in the QB.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error 6000 -1074
Step 3: Install QB Files Doctor
Get the QuickBooks files doctor installed on the computer, scan for the errors and follow the simple steps to eliminate them.
- Double click the .exe file and make sure that the file doctor has been installed.
- Look out for the icon on the Windows taskbar if it doesn’t open automatically.
- Find out the Company File. However, if you don’t find the same, then worry not and click on the browse option to get the exact location.
- The user will have to choose both network connection and file damage.
- Enter the admin password.
- Pick the host or workstation carefully.
- Tap on the Yes if you are running File Doctor on the Computer that hosts the Company File; otherwise, click on NO.
- Here, the diagnosis process of QuickBooks Error Code 6000 301 comes to an end.
Step 4: Disable the Encrypted Software
- If you have installed any encryption software, then it is high time to disable the same immediately to fix this issue.
Hope the above-mentioned solutions are capable enough to eradicate this error; however, if you still face the issue, then worry not and connect with the QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1(860) 544-6044 at any time for quick guidance.
Read more Related Articles:-
QuickBooks Condense Data Repair Tool
QuickBooks Error Code 1904
Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
QuickBooks Error Code 6129