Microsoft Windows is a group of a graphical operating system that is developed, and sold by Microsoft. Windows was founded 33 years ago in the year November 20, 1985, and is available in 32 and 64-bit versions. Its features range from a graphical user interface (GUI), virtual memory management capabilities, and multitasking functionalities to support for several peripheral devices. Operating system comprise of the client as well as server versions.If you face any Windows errors while using any product of Microsoft Windows, you can call Windows Customer support to get instant help to fix issues.Microsoft and address your issues. You can also post your queries on the FAQ page of Windows.
Microsoft Windows was released in the market as a vision but its instant development changed the world of IT more than any other OS could have. In 1983, Windows was initially announced by Microsoft’s founders Bill Gates and Paul Allen by the name of Interface Manager. However, the Windows name stayed back as it suitably described the windows or boxes needed to view the new OS.
Microsoft Windows dominated the market of personal computers (PC) with over 90% market share, leaving Mac OS behind, which had been introduced in 1984. Windows still dominate the market of PCs and are still the most famous operating system. However, in 2014, the situation was different as Microsoft had lost most of its operating system market to Android, due to the massive growth in sales of Android smartphones. In 2014, Android sold 25% number of devices than Windows. As of October 2018, the most current version of Windows for PCs, smartphones, tablets and embedded devices is Windows 10.
Frequently Encountered Issues Addressed by Microsoft Customer
- How do I find my Windows product key?
- I purchased my copy of Windows through a university. Can I download it here?
- What’s the difference between 32 bit and 64-bit versions of Windows?
- What is the next step after I have downloaded an ISO file?
- I’m using mac and received an error message when I clicked on download Tool Now. What’s wrong?
- How to disable cortana on Windows 10?
- Create Windows 10 bootable USB
Whenever you are stuck while using any product or your questions remain unanswered, you can contact Microsoft and get all the answers to your questions.
How to Contact Windows Customer Support?
Do you know whom to contact when you face any problem related to Windows? If you are still not sure, take a look at the points below.
You can take assistance from Microsoft and service anytime you want. The customer representatives will solve all your queries about Microsoft products and services. In this case, a Microsoft representative will assign you the appropriate resource or team to answer all your questions.
Microsoft Windows Errors
- How to Remove Password from Windows 8 & 10?
- How to Change Password on Windows 10 & 7?
- How to Disable Cortana on Windows 10?
- How to Factory Reset Windows 10, 7 & 8?
- How to Turn on Bluetooth on Windows
- Windows 10 Start Button Not Working [Solved]
- How to Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro Free
- How to Fix Error Code 0x80004005 in Windows 10?
- How to fix? Microsoft Windows 7 & 10 Gets Stuck While “Checking for Update”
- How to Fix Error Code 0xc00000e9 in Windows 10
- How to Fix Application Error 0xc0000142?
- How to Fix Windows 10 Error Code 0x800F081F?
- How to Stop Windows 10 Automatic Update?
- How to Fix Error Code 0xc0000001 in Windows 10?
- How to Fix Error Code 0xc0000005 in Windows
- Create Windows 10 Bootable USB ( Solved )
- How to Reset a Forgotten Password on Windows 10, 7 & 8?
- How to Fix Boot Error 0xc000000f in Window 10?
- How to Fix Windows Activation Error 0xc004f074?
- How to Take a Screenshot on Windows 10, 7 & 8?
- How to Install Drivers on Windows 10?
- How to Install Window 10?
- How to Boot in Safe Mode Windows 10, 7 & 8?