QuickBooks is a widely used software in accounting and financial management among accounting professionals and small-sized businesses. It offers a collection of exciting features that serve the diverse accounting needs of every kind of user. QuickBooks simple user interface adds more value by making accounting easy for not so accounting users. If you are facing any error then you can try to fix them by using QuickBooks File Doctor.
Even with multiple valuable features, there are still some lacking in QuickBooks. One absent feature is accessing files remotely in QuickBooks.
Advantages of QuickBooks Remote Access Tool
- Saves time and effort of traveling.
- Work in a comfortable location.
- The same QuickBooks file can be combined with different users.
- Ability to use a smartphone along with QuickBooks computer program.
- Helps in enhancing productivity.
- Accessibility to clients even after work hours.
Usability of QuickBooks Remote Access Tool
You can connect the QuickBooks Remote Access tool to the remote machine on which the QuickBooks desktop is downloaded. This tool is able to provide various tasks like copy files between local and remote computers, files printing on the remote server using the local printer, remote access to data folders and files in QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Remote Access Tool Pricing Details
|Full Desktop Access||$90.75/month|
This tool works on a specific software called, Cisco WebEx which provides an easy way of conducting online meetings and communication services. QuickBooks Remote Access is a plus for both versions provided by QuickBooks accounting software. The tool is available on the website of Intuit, users can directly purchase it.
Apart from this, Various other remote access tools are available in the market that provides similar services through an intermediary. But there will be several issues related to them like connectivity issues, setting up permissions, log-in issues, difficulty in retrieving data, etc.
Read this related article: – QuickBooks Error H202
Steps to Access QuickBooks Remote Access on Desktop
- Go to the Intuit official Website, Sign-in for QuickBooks Remote Access.
- Log-in to the account on the QuickBooks Remote Access website. You need to launch a specific web browser before logging in.
- Click on ‘Setup computer’ and install the remote access tool file.
- Enter a computer nickname in the ‘Nickname’ field and then select ‘Next’.
- Mark a check next to the options to start every time you log into a remote session.
- Check-mark next to the applications to access remotely on this computer. Please note that you have to pay a monthly fee to QuickBooks for accessing this service.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Enter a passcode for the verification process.
- Finally, Click on ‘Finish’.
Privacy and Security of QuickBooks
QuickBooks offers proper security to each and every QuickBooks user. It undoubtedly provides reliability of all the transactions, records, files, and folders, related to the company. In other words, it offers a high level of confidentiality to all business-related information. QuickBooks Remote Access Tool is an efficient, effective, and reliable tool to rely on. Sometimes you can also get the QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error, to fix this contact QuickBooks Support.
This article covers maximum possible information about QuickBooks Remote Access Tool. If you still get any queries or want any QuickBooks Professional help, you can contact this number: +1-877-349-3776
Get more related Articles: –