When it comes to mobile phones, Apple is one of the famous company in the world. Due to the cutting edge technology and high quality functioning millions of people use iPhone’s.
However, it has been seen that people are dealing with issues due to the advance functioning of iPhone’s. Some situations lead people to the loss of essential data. If you are also dealing with this kind of situation, then don’t worry, we have created this comprehensive guide through which you can learn how to backup iPhone to iTunes.
How can someone get their lost data back on the iPhone? Well, there is no such way! If you have lost your data, there is not any way through which you can get your data back unless you have backed up your data.
Steps to backup iPhone to iTunes
If you already made the backup of your iPhone data on iTunes before you lost it, then you can restore data. Follow these steps back up your data and restore it.
Step 1: Make sure that you are using the latest iOS version for your iPhone version.
- Open the App drawer and tap on the Settings app.
- Touch on “General.”
- Tap on “Software update.” If an update is available, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software update.
Step 2: Backup your iPhone data with iTunes
- Connect your iPhone with a computer using a USB cable.
- Launch iTunes on your Computer.
- Click on the “iPhone” button, and then tap on “Summary” available in the side panel.
- In the summary tab, you would be able to see “Encrypt iPhone backup.” Click on this button if you want to restore the backup available on your Computer. You would only need to enter the security password.
- Now, you would need to choose between two options:
- Backup now: click on this to start a manual backup process
- This Computer: click on this to turn-on “automatic backup.” It will start whenever you connect the iPhone to the Computer.
Step to restore iTunes backup on iPhone
Follow these steps to restore your iPhone data from iTunes.
- Launch the iTunes app on your Computer, ensure to use the latest iTunes version.
- Connect your iPhone to Computer by using a USB cable.
- In the iTunes app, click on the “Devices” tab and select your iPhone device.
- Click on the “Summary” tab and untick the tick box beside “Encrypt iPhone Backup.”
- Now, click on “Restore iPhone” and enter the required password.
Hope you find this guide beneficial and now you are can backup iTunes on iPhone. You might encounter some issues while following the instructions given in this guide. In that case, you must contact the customer support team. Apple has a team of highly experienced and skilled people, who will assist you kindly to help you in resolving any issue with Apple products. You can reach out iPhone customer support +1-855-789-0253 team experts anytime because these techies are 24X7 available to help you.