Have you forgotten your iPhone 5s passcode? And now you are unable to unlock it? Fret not! We have made this comprehensive guide which will help you to unlock your iPhone 5s without the passcode.
When you forget the password or enter the wrong password many times, then you might see the message on your iPhone screen saying, “Your device is disabled.” To deal with this situation, follow the steps given in this guide know how to unlock iPhone 5s.
To unlock your iPhone, you can remove the passcode, but it will erase all your data and settings. Unless you have backed up your data before, there is not any way to save your data. Follow the steps mentioned below to remove your passcode.
Steps to remove your passcode
- If you have a Mac computer, then it’s well and good. Else, borrow it from a friend or go to an Apple retail store.
- Turn on your Mac by pressing the power button.
- If you don’t have iTunes installed on your Mac, Launch App Store and download iTunes on your Mac.
- Launch iTunes on your Mac device. Make sure that you have installed the latest version of the iTunes application.
- Now, make sure that your device is not connected with your Mac computer.
- Press and hold the power button situated on the top of your iPhone 5s.
- The power-off slide would appear.
- Tap and slide the slider to turn off your phone.
- Connect your iPhone via a USB while holding down the power button.
- Do not release the power button until you see the recovery mode on your mobile screen.
- Look at your Mac screen; you would see the options to restore or update.
- Click or touch on the Restore option.
- iTunes will start downloading your iPhone device software.
- Wait until the download process finishes. It may take up to 15 minutes to complete this process.
- After that, you would come out from the recovery mode.
Now, you would be able to access your iPhone 5s without entering the passcode. If you made the backup of all the data earlier on your iCloud account, then follow these steps to restore your data.
Steps to restore data on iPhone
- Connect your phone with Mac by using a USB cable.
- Open iCloud or go to iCloud.com in a web browser.
- Log in with your Apple ID and password. In case you have forgotten your Apple ID password, then click on “forgot password” and follow the on-screen instruction to reset the password.
- After that, you can access your iCloud account. Now, you would be able to see all the backup data.
- Select and download whichever file you want.
Hope, you find the instructions given in this guide helpful, and now you know how to unlock iPhone 5s. In case you are unable to access the recovery mode due to any reason. Whether, due to broken power button or faulty USB jack. You should immediately contact the iPhone customer support +1-855-789-0253 team to get your problem resolved in no time.